Saturday, October 3, 2009

it has been a month since attachment started.
it's fun but never easy .
I love my workplace!
you know, i longed for peace but i know it's never going to be possible because you played the game disgustingly gross. I'm just going to turn on my ignorance tab. I guess I am immune of it because you're really really one of the worst players.

I do not care if you offend anyone with the kind of games you're playing but just don't cross my line. I may appear to be nonchalant, but I know everything you did. Just don't cross my line. If this is your first time playing this game, this game of life, this game of survival, you'll be fucking disappointed to know that it isn't my first time playing this game. The stakes of this game is just too high, you may end up getting hurt or are you already hurt?

We've all seen you torn and hurt yet all of us felt unyielding about this whole issue. You probably deserve it. but oh well, whatever! I don't wish to talk about this issue any longer. you're just gross. kaythxbye.

heh. on a lighter note. I've decided to continue with Driving Lessons.
I've been procrastinating about driving ever since I passed my Final Theory Test.
I dont even know why I signed up for it! AHHHH, my parents! They were the ones who asked me to take up the Theory Tests and in order to snap their naggings, I did and I passed them. Its about Time. I only have 24 hours a day, it's just so little !

Alright, I am really really really tired because I chatted with mkhoo all the way till 7.10 am this morning until my mom decided to pry open my room!!!! & I managed to con her pretending that I was asleep.

M; you're just a great individual! just freeze the accounts and stop thinking so much.
you don't want to be THE killer. not now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home