Friday, September 4, 2009

Dream.

I always had this unrealised dream so whimsical. I have no clue when I'll step out of this comfort zone to chase after this dream. I'm getting fearful here, I dare not, I'm afraid that i'll end up hurting everyone. Then again, we turn to dreams when we cant fit it into our realistic goals. Doesn't it amaze you how human always find means to make ourselves feel better.

Mankind's just weird with questions. Your teacher in school may always say "It's always good to ask. Never stop asking!" Is it really true to question every single thing humans do. That said, I'm talking about questioning motive and purpose.

I simply can't fathom why we humans always have this misconception about people. (I'm not a perfect being, I'm guilty of that too) In my social circle, I think I've seen enough but I guess it's so much that I'm being clouded as to what's genuinely nice and "pretending" to be nice. I really do think I've seen enough. Thus, I always question. I question their purpose and motive.

Is life really that simple. It probably would a century ago when you can see Farmer Edmund plough the field. The world can simply be described as a rat race. Every single one of us has subconciously fallen into this pit of menace and in order for anyone to survive in this ugly pit, we have to play the game. This game probably doesn't just include specific matters, this is a game of life. Don't you think? (I'm looking at this in awe because I very much believe that I've lost touch with blogging but I guess that is suffice for now, I can go on about this vicious circle but I want to stop!)

I'm pretty much excited about attachment that will be happening in just a few days time. I am looking forward to my internship with an open mind. I do not bother about what people say. People can say all they want about my fellow interns but I have decided to not conform to their beliefs. I'll treat this with an open heart and make my own belief.

it's almost 230am.
and i'm glad i took time to blog because examinations has ended. I am really happy because I won't need to sit for anymore papers (for the next 3 years at least, with the inclusion of my national service towards this nation which i friggin' love)

Many people my age would consider their "best" play years a past, but I consider mine ahead. I guess all I wanted to say is : STOP CONFORMITY. HAVE YOUR OWN STAND!

(END)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home